- The generator set rating is 42 kilowatts prime power output and 46
kilowatts intermittent or standby power output. These ratings are based upon
standard rating conditions. It may be necessary to derate the sets output
for altitudes above 1000 (300 meters) or for ambient temperatures above
104 F (40 C).. Please contact us for details on ratings criteria for the
engine and generator or for derate information.
- The engine and brushless four pole AC generator are directly coupled
and mounted on a rugged steel base frame. All components are suitable for prime
or intermittent usage.
- The entire set is thoroughly load tested prior to shipment.
- Kubota diesel model V3800-T-E3BG. In-line, four cylinder, turbocharged engine
with full flow, replaceable lube oil, fuel and air filters
- Mechanical speed regulation, <5%, no load to full load.
- US EPA certification is "Interim Tier 4." (Meets other emissions
- Liquid cooled with industrial grade radiator and belt driven blower
- SAE housing and flywheel for direct connection to the single bearing
generator. (CCW rotation)
- Stamford brushless, four pole (1800 rpm) generator.
- Solid state, +/- 1% automatic voltage regulation.
- CSA approved construction.
Standard Controls and Accessories
- Key start panel with oil pressure, coolant temperature, hour meter
and glow plug indicator
- Manual safety shutdown over-ride, fuse protection.
- Safety shutdowns, energized-to-run, for low oil pressure/high
- Four anti-vibration mounts between generator set and base frame.
- Electric fuel transfer and priming pump (12 VDC).
- Battery rack and cables (no battery) for 12 VDC starting system.
Comprehensive options list available
Problems & questions |
Products | Service |
Library | Contact |
Links | Sign in