Kubota Engine Warranty
Kubota warrants to you, the original purchaser, that all parts (except those referred to below) of your new Kubota industrial engine and replacement parts purchased from an Authorized Kubota Industrial Engine Distributor in Canada will be free from defects in materials or workmanship during the following periods:
1. Industrial Engines for 2 years or 2000 hours from the date of
delivery to you except for the following which are warranted for 1 year or 1000
hours: radiator, thermostat, water pump, starter, fuel injection pump, water
temperature gauge, fuel lift pump and alternator.
2. Replacement parts for 90 days from the date of installation; or the remainder of the units warranty, whichever is longest.
Kubota will, at its option, repair or replace any part covered by this warranty which is defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails, under normal use, during the term of this warranty, at no charge for parts or labour as indicated in the appropriate flat rate manual.
This warranty does not cover charges for transportation and service calls.
In order to obtain warranty repairs, you must deliver the product, together with proof of purchase, to an Authorized Kubota Power Product Dealer at your expense.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Defects, malfunctions or failures resulting from accidents, abusde, misuse, modifications, alternations, accidents, improper servicing or lack of performance of required maintenance service.
2. Normal maintenance services or replacement of maintenance items such as injector tips, spark plugs, glow plugs, indicator and resistance coils, filter elements, lubricants, oils, and coolants, etc.
3. Premature wear, etc. resulting from incorrect application of the product.
4. Nihon CAV injection pumps are covered by separate warranties issued by their manufacturer or distributor.
5. Damage to the engine or its required attachments due to incorrect application, mounting deisgn or method.
6. Transportation and service call charges.
This is the only express warranty on Kubota Power Products.
Kubota Canada Ltd. does not authorize any other party, including Kubota Industrial Engine Distributors to make any representation or promise on behalf of Kubota Canada Ltd. to modify the terms, conditions or limitations of this warranty in any way.
Kubota's responsibility is to repair or replace defective parts as stated above. Kubota will not be responsible for any other expenses, losses or inconvenience which you may sustain as a result of the purchase, use, malfunction or defective condition of Kubota products.
Kubota's responsibility for any and all losses and damages resulting from any cause whatsoever, including Kubota's negligence, alleged damage or defective goods, whether such defects are discoverable or latent, shall be limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts as stated above. In no event will Kubota be liable for loss of use, loss of profits, loss of or damage to related equipment, inconvenience, commercial loss, or other incidental or consequential damages whatsoever. Some Provinces do not allow limitations on howlong an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.