- Only 139 running hours.
- Open unit (housings and tanks are available).
- Indoor mounted.
- 120/208 Volts 3 phase.
- 600 amp 3 pole main line circuit breaker.
- Mitsubishi 7.5 Liter Diesel engine.
- Block heater and battery charger with start battery.
- Integral vibration isolators.
- Electronic governor for excellent frequency control and response.
This unit was installed in 2003 at an RCMP facility in Surrey BC. Frontier Power Products was the original selling dealer. The unit was used as backup for an office facility and was professionally maintained by a generator company since new.
The unit was taken out of the facility as the site is being decommissioned. This unit is in excellent shape and very aggressively priced.
- Commercial buildings.
- Institutional buildings.
- Agricultural facilities.
- Waste water or sewer lift stations.
- Residential facilities.
- Data centers.
- Mixed use buildings.
Craig Einarson 604-952-2254