Thank you for your interest in joining our amazing team. To keep up to date on Frontier news, including the newest job openings, please check us out on Linkedin
– Service Writer (Edmonton)
– Service Manager (Calgary)
– Senior Parts Person (Edmonton)
– Electro-Mechanical Assembler (Edmonton)
– Parts Procurement Coordinator (Edmonton)
– Mechanical Engineer (Edmonton)
– Apprentice Welder (Edmonton)
Join the Frontier crew. You’ll like what you do.
Here are some of the reasons for working at Frontier Power Products.
Since 1983, Frontier has been exclusively involved in the engine, generator set and power business. We are well established and our only focus is engines, generators and power for industrial, commercial, marine and residential applications.
Competitive Wage and Benefits
We offer a wage and benefits package that is competitive with the best in our industry.
Our benefits include:
- Extended medical coverage.
- Provincial health care premiums.
- Health care expense account.
- Continuing education funding.
- Full pay during apprenticeship schooling.
- Safety boot and tool allowance.
- Employee and family assistance program.
- Company-matched pension plan contributions.
Opportunities for Advancement
We are a growing company and there are always opportunities for advancement.
We have our head office in Delta BC and branches in Calgary AB, Edmonton AB and Winnipeg MB. These locations help to keep Frontier busy when others in our industry might be experiencing slow times.
Our customers are in a variety of industries—in Canada and abroad. This enables Frontier to be involved in lots of different projects—large and small. Our work is seldom boring.
We believe in training to keep pace with the developments in our industry. We will assist financially with training that relates to your work. As well, we encourage employees to participate in training courses supplied online or in-house by our vendors and partners.
Interesting and Enjoyable Work
We want our employees to enjoy their work, to bring a positive attitude to their workplace and to feel free to participate in the success of Frontier’s products. Your input could be valuable and you will be encouraged to offer suggestions.
No firm can be better than its employees. The company can provide honest leadership, clean and safe working conditions, an atmosphere of trust and empowerment and a culture that encourages people to be the best that they can be. The employees do the rest by responding positively to challenges with their best efforts.