Standard and custom generator sets designed, built, and tested by Frontier Power Products.
- Controls and Accessories:
- Key start panel with oil pressure, coolant temperature, hour meter and glow plug indicator.
- Manual safety shutdown over-ride, fuse protection.
- Safety shutdowns, energized-to-run, for low oil pressure/high coolant temperature.
- Four anti-vibration mounts between generator set and base frame.
- Electric fuel transfer and priming pump (12 VDC).
- Battery rack and cables for 12 VDC starting system.
- Fuel storage tank:
- In-base or free-standing.
- Various sizes.
- Keyed-alike lockable doors.
- Plated fasteners.
- Heavy gauge sheet metal.
- Sound attenuation.
- Cold weather (Arctic e.g., diesel-fired heaters, modulating louvers).
- Custom colour.
- Custom paralleling controls and switchboard.
- Transport Canada approved trailer base.
- Custom electrical distribution.(e.g., free-standing panel boards, pin and sleeve connectors).
- Oversized generator for non-linear or motor loads.
- Remote diagnostics and communication.
- Long Run Oil System™ package.
Here are some of the models that we have built over the years for customers and standardized.
Have a look around and then give us a call to discuss your requirements.
Contact us for information and pricing on larger, custom-built generator sets powered by Mitsubishi or GE engines.